Board Meeting Agenda
July 2, 2019 Board of Trustees Meeting
4 pm, Conference Room, Downtown Library
Library Board Vice President – Jade Hart
A. Call to Order
B. Consent Agenda – Action
- Minutes: June 6, 2019
C. Public Comments and Communications
D. Foundation Report – Charity Tyler
E. Friends of the Library Report – Libby Slappey
F. Board Education: ALA Report – Amber McNamara, Dara Schmidt, and Jade Hart
G. Library Board Committee Reports
- Nominating Committee – Clint Twedt-Ball, Committee Chair
- Action: Slate of Officers FY20
- Finance Committee – Randy Ramlo, Committee Chair
- No Action
- Personnel and Policy Committee – Clint Twedt-Ball, Committee Chair
- Action: Policy 3.02 Unattended Children
- Action: Policy 3.07 Special Event Alcohol Use Policy
- Advocacy Committee – Jade Hart, Committee Chair
- No Action
H. Library Director’s Report
I. Old Business
J. New Business
The next Board of Trustees meeting is set for Aug. 1 at 4 pm, Conference Room, Downtown Library.
Key Dates and Details:
July 4: Libraries closed in observance of Independence Day.
July 5: Silver Screens, 10 am, Downtown Library. Classic movies and conversations.
July 10: Wooden Silhouette Art, 10 am, Downtown Library.
July 17: National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, 6 pm, Ladd Library. Also on July 18 at the Downtown Library.
July 26: Gentle Yoga for Adults, 10 am, Downtown Library.
July 27: Summer Circus Party, 10 am, Greene Square. Celebrate the end of Summer Reading.