Board Meeting Agenda
April 5, 2018 Board of Trustees Meeting
4 pm, Conference Room, Downtown Library
Library Board President – Harriet Kalinsky
A. Call to Order
B. Consent Agenda – Action
- Minutes: March 1, 2018
- Special Event Application
C. Public Comments and Communications
D. Action: Resolution in thanks of Leadership for Five Seasons
E. Foundation Report – Charity Tyler
F. Friends of the Library Report – Libby Slappey
G. Library Board Committee Reports
- Finance Committee – Randy Ramlo, Committee Chair
- Action: Amended Budget for FY19
- Action: ImOn Contract
- Action: CDW Computer Equipment Purchase, not to exceed $140,000
- Personnel and Policy Committee – Hilery Livengood, Committee Chair
- No Action
- Advocacy Committee – Jade Hart, Committee Chair
- No Action
H. Library Director’s Report
I. Old Business
- Strategic Planning Update
- Action: Approve Broad Strategic Priorities
J. New Business
- Action: Donor Wall – approve basic concept design
The next Board of Trustees meeting is set for Thursday, May 3, 2018, at 4 pm in the Conference Room, Downtown Library.
Key Dates and Details:
April 1: Library Closed.
April 4: Linn County Master Gardeners series, 6:30 pm, Ladd Library. Four gardening topics on Wednesdays.
April 10: An Evening with Matt de la Pena, author of Last Stop on Market Street, 6:30 pm, Downtown Library.
April 14: Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Launch Party, 10 am, Downtown Library.
April 28: Horizons Masters of Money, 9:30 am-12:30 pm, Downtown Library. Mini-golf throughout the library to learn