Board Meeting Agenda
May 2, 2019 Board of Trustees Meeting
4 pm, Conference Room, Downtown Library
Library Board President – Matthew Wilding
A. Call to Order
B. Consent Agenda – Action
- Minutes: April 4, 2019
C. Public Comments and Communications
D. Resolution of Thanks – Debbie Ackerman
E. Foundation Report – Charity Tyler
F. Friends of the Library Report – Libby Slappey
G. Board Education:
- Target Pockets of Need – Jill Martinez
H. Library Board Committee Reports
- Finance Committee – Randy Ramlo, Committee Chair
- No Action
- Personnel and Policy Committee – Clint Twedt-Ball, Committee Chair
- Action: Policy 2.03 Gifts and Memorials
- Action: Policy 2.04 Zerzanek Collection
- Advocacy Committee – Jade Hart, Committee Chair
- No Action
I. Library Director’s Report
J. Old Business
K. New Business
The next Board of Trustees meeting is set for June 6, at 4 pm, Community Room, Ladd Library.
Key Dates and Details:
May 3: Libraries closed for professional development.
May 7: Protecting your Online Privacy, 6-7 pm, Technology Classroom, Downtown Library
Week of May 13; Wizards and Muggles Week. See calendar for various events.
May 24: Job Lab, 10-11 am, Opportunity Center Classroom, Ladd Library
May 26-27: Libraries closed in observance of Memorial Day.